CARE PLANS & HEALTH ASSESSMENTS
Mental Health Care Plans
They cover 10 sessions and are renewable 12 months after the issue of your last one.
Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) - this enables people who have complex/chronic medical conditions, to claim a total of 5 sessions in one calendar year with any of the following: Aboriginal Health Worker, Audioiogist, Chiropractor, Diabetes Educator, Dietician, Exercise Physiologist, Mental Health Worker, Occupational Therapist, Osteopath and Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist and Speech Pathologist.
• People aged 40 to 49 years (inclusive) with a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes
• People between the age of 45 and 49 (inclusive)
• People aged 75 years and older
• People who have an intellectual disability
• Permanent residents of a Residential Aged Care Facility
• Co-ordinated Veteran Affairs Care Program
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Adults and Children